Drones In Insurance
The Growth of Drones/UAVs in the Insurance
Ways where Drone assist in insurance:
- Pre-cover assessment, providing 4K video or high-resolution images
- Speed of inspection and work product
- Claims assessors’ safety is improved
- For significant events, drones can show the extent of damage, even allowing the insurance company to decide the level of resourcing required to manage the claims.
- Speed of claims improvement
- Significant reduction in the cost of a claim, due to efficiencies in data capture and analysis
In the case of older houses or period ones, ladders are not an option, and in built-up areas, this can be even less of a choice. Terraced houses and commercial properties which are locked in on both sides make the inspection time-consuming, costly and sometimes hazardous.
If you need assistance with insurance claims, we are here to help. We look after the IAA and regulatory compliance to provide the data you need. We will discuss the brief with you, or if you have engaged a surveyor, work with them, and give you the results and evidence you need.
Results presented in multiple
- Web Inspection platform that allows comments and annotations and report generation
- Images and video electronically delivered
- Map generated and exported for client software products
- PDF report with defects and annotations of issues visually observed
Drone Services Ireland has the H20 and H20T (Thermal) payload sensors. 23 times optical zoom lens to our fleet. We are the leading providers in Ireland with this equipment, providing unrivalled image capture.