Drone Roof Inspections
Ireland’s Leading Company in Drone Roof Inspection
- Fully Insured to Perform Commercial Work in Ireland
- EASA and SORA Certified Drone Operators
- We Provide 3D Point Cloud Inspections With Our Advanced Technology
- We Provide Comprehensive Roof Reports
- GDPR-Compliant Data Management and Encrypted Data Transfers
Drone Roof Inspections For Residential and Commercial Buildings
Drones have many uses for residential and commercial customers. From high roof inspections, wide flat roofs, or guttering, high-resolution images reveal defects without the need for mobile work platforms or scaffolding.
Our top-of-the-range aerial imaging cameras produce high-resolution drone footage and up to 8K video resolution if needed.
We can also produce a custom map of the roof if required.
The Benefits of a UAV Roof Inspection
Using drones with cameras or other sensors, a UAV roof inspection (unmanned aerial vehicle) evaluates the state of a roof. The drones take high-quality pictures and data as they fly over the roof, which can help detect problems such as leaks, damage, or structural issues. UAV roof inspections are fast and cost-effective, enabling a thorough assessment of the roof’s state without requiring manual inspections or traditional methods like climbing on the roof, which heightens the risk of accidents.
- Cost-effective and fast in comparison to traditional inspection methods
- Access terraced, locked-in buildings or inaccessible roofs easily
- Reduced risk to the building’s structural integrity from ladders and machinery
- Reduces the need for expensive scaffolding or cherry pickers until confirmed necessary
- Reducing the risk of injury and the need for dangerous working conditions, such as working at heights
- Assist with insurance claims
- Listed building inspection criteria and compliance
- Evidence of works remediation for insurance companies and piece of mind
Reduced Safety Risks and Minimal Disruption From Our Drone Roof Inspections
Using drones for home inspections is an ideal solution in cases of difficult access. For older houses or period homes, ladders or cherry pickers are often not an option. In built-up areas, this can be even more of a challenge. Terraced houses and commercial properties locked in on both sides make inspection time-consuming and costly.
Roofs are dangerous, and working at height is always challenging. Ensuring workers’ safety is paramount; drones can reduce this risk and keep employees safe.
Drone roof inspections are ideal for asbestos roofs. No weight is being placed on the roof surface, so there is no risk of the asbestos tiles breaking. We can survey the roof and provide the footage so the roof is preserved and can be treated effectively.
High-Quality Results and Detailed Reports That Are Presented to Suit Your Needs
Our highly trained and professional drone pilots will oversee all the planning and compliance during your drone roof inspection.
- Our web inspection platform allows comments, annotations, and report generation
- 3D Drone Roof Inspection Software Platform
- Images and video electronically delivered
- Maps are generated and exported for our client’s software products
- PDF report with defects and annotations of issues visually observed
- Large viewing screen on-site where customers or inspectors require
- Optional live streaming to a web browser allows you to view inspections in real-time from the office
- 4K high-resolution video and high-resolution image capture and analysis
We Provide Unrivalled Image Capture and Comprehensive Reporting
We will be happy to assist if you need a drone roof inspection. We will discuss the brief with you, explain the benefits of a drone roof inspection, or, if you have engaged a surveyor, work with them and give you the results and evidence you need.
We specialise in performing drone roof inspections in Dublin and other cities around the country. We are fully licenced and insured to perform commercial work in the Republic of Ireland.
Almost all of Dublin County is covered by controlled and restricted airspace, which requires Air Traffic Control clearance. This is where a service provider has huge benefits; we take care of all the compliance and data capture, including risk assessment for each site and visit, so you don’t have to worry.
We Are EASA Certified Operators and Hold a Specific Category SORA for Drone Operations
Drone Roof Inspection Ireland FAQs
The cost of the drone roof survey can vary depending on the size and type of roof being surveyed. The exact amount will depend on the type and complexity of the roof.
We have catered for that and have a 10m pole with a special 25x zoom camera that can be triggered remotely, so we can still help if there are access issues.
Often, sites are locked in, and there is no safe take-off or landing site. We are one of the few, if not the only, operators providing this service in Ireland.
Drone Services Ireland has added the DJI H20T (thermal) and the H20, a 23x optical zoom lens, to our equipment. We are one of the only providers in Ireland with this equipment, meaning we provide unrivalled image capture. Check out the level of detail in the sample video.
We can provide 3D point cloud inspections using the latest drone building inspection software.
The answer to this question is a resounding yes! Regular drone roof inspections are essential for keeping your home or commercial property in top condition. Not only will regular inspections help you spot any potential issues before they become too costly, but they can also save you money by helping you identify ways to improve the energy efficiency of your home or building.
We can achieve flight times of up to 55 minutes per battery set, allowing us to capture even the largest of industrial warehouses. A typical roof inspection will take about 45-60 minutes on-site.