Drone Building Inspections
Drone Building Inspection advantages:
- Cost-effective versus traditional inspection methods
- Speed of survey
- Access terraced or locked-in buildings easily
- Reduces the need for expensive scaffolding or cherry pickers until confirmed necessary
- Reducing the risk of injury and the need for dangerous working conditions such as working at heights
- Assist with insurance claims
- Listed building inspection criteria and compliance
Period and Older Properties
In the case of older houses or period ones, ladders often are not an option. In built-up areas, this can be even more of a challenge. Terraced houses and commercial properties locked in on both sides make inspection time-consuming and costly. This is where drone building inspections become more cost-effective and safer.
We will discuss the brief with you, or if you have engaged a surveyor, work with them, and give you the results and evidence you need.
Even erecting scaffolding can damage the facade or roofs of older buildings; this is where a drone inspection can come into its own. We can use our high-resolution optical zoom camera from a safe distance to get all the necessary details.
If you need an inspection, we will be happy to assist. We will discuss the brief with you, or if you have engaged a surveyor, work with them, and give you the results and evidence you need.
Results presented in multiple ways:
- Web Inspection platform that allows comments and annotations, and report generation
- Images and video electronically delivered
- Full dataset delivered if required
- PDF drone inspection report with defects and annotations of issues visually observed
Our highly trained and professional drone pilots will oversee all the planning and compliance. We plan and execute the mission using the latest in drone technology. We can achieve flight times of up to 55 minutes per battery set. Having the right equipment for the job makes our job easier to complete your drone building inspection. We have invested heavily in having the right equipment for the job and always have sufficient equipment and battery power to complete any work we take on.
What we provide as drone service providers:
- Field monitor on-site where customers or inspectors require
- Optional Live streaming to a web browser, view inspection in real-time from the office
- Compliant, Licensed Operators, fully insured for commercial drone work
- 4K video and high-resolution image capture and analysis
- GDPR-compliant data management and encrypted data transfers
Drone Services Ireland has added the DJI H20T and H20, 23 times optical zoom and 200 times digital lens, to our equipment. We are one of the only providers in Ireland with this equipment, meaning we provide unrivalled image capture. We continue to be the industry leaders in the country with our cutting-edge equipment and professional service. We are the number one drone inspection business in Ireland.
We specialise in performing Drone Building Inspections in Dublin. We are fully licensed and insured to perform commercial work in the Republic of Ireland.
Almost all of Dublin County is controlled airspace, which requires Air Traffic Control clearance. This scenario is where a drone service provider has enormous benefits. We take care of all the compliance and data capture, including risk assessment for each site and visit, so you don’t have to worry.