Drones have many uses for residential and commercial customers. From high roof inspections, wide flat roofs or guttering, a high-resolution map of the roof can be created. The map can zoom into great detail and be examined later. Current Aerial imaging cameras produce high-resolution images. These are stitched together to create a map of an area or object.
Drone Inspection advantages:
- Increased efficiency and cost saving over traditional inspection methods
- Speed of survey
- Access terraced or locked in buildings easily
- Reduced risk to roofs from ladders and machinery
- Reduces need for expensive scaffolding or cherry pickers until confirmed necessary
- Safety - reduces the need for dangerous working conditions such as working at heights
In the case of older houses or period ones, ladders are not an option. In built-up areas, this can be even less of an option. From terraced houses and commercial properties that are locked in on both sides, this makes inspection time consuming and costly.
If you need an inspection, we will be happy to assist. We will discuss the brief with you or if you have engaged a surveyor, work with them, and give you the results and evidence you need.
Results presented in multiple ways:
- Web Inspection platform that allows comments and annotations and report generation
- Images and video electronically delivered
- Map generated and exported for client software products
- PDF report with defects and annotations of issues visually observed
Drone Services Ireland have added the DJI Z30, a 30 times optical zoom lens to our equipment. We are the only providers in Ireland with this equipment, meaning we provide unrivaled image capture. Check out the level of detail from the sample video.