Drones have many uses for residential and commercial customers. From high-resolution images and 4K video to more detailed focused inspections, buildings are easily accessible.
Drone Building Inspection advantages:
- Cost effective versus traditional inspection methods
- Speed of survey
- Access terraced or locked in buildings easily
- Reduces the need for expensive scaffolding or cherry pickers until confirmed necessary
- Reducing the risk of injury and the need for dangerous working conditions such as working at heights
- Assist with insurance claims
- Listed building inspection criteria and compliance
In the case of older houses or period ones, ladders often are not an option. In built-up areas, this can be even more of a challenge. From terraced houses and commercial properties that are locked in on both sides, this makes inspection time consuming and costly.
Even putting up scaffolding can damage the older more fragile buildings, this is where a drone inspection can really come into its own. From a safe distance we can use our 30 x optical zoom camera to get all the details we need.
If you need an inspection, we will be happy to assist. We will discuss the brief with you or if you have engaged a surveyor, work with them, and give you the results and evidence you need.
Results presented in multiple ways:
- Web Inspection platform that allows comments and annotations and report generation
- Images and video electronically delivered
- Full dataset delivered if required
- PDF report with defects and annotations of issues visually observed
Our highly trained and professional drone pilots will take care of all the planning and compliance. We plan and execute the mission using the latest in drone technology. We can achieve flight times of up to 38 minutes per battery set.
What we provide as drone service providers:
- Large viewing screen on-site where customers or inspectors require
- Optional Live streaming to a web browser, view inspection in real-time from the office
- Compliant, Licensed Operators, fully insured for commercial drone work
- 4K video and high-resolution image capture and analysis
- GDPR compliant data management and encrypted data transfers
Drone Services Ireland have added the DJI Z30, a 30 times optical zoom lens to our equipment. We are the only providers in Ireland with this equipment, meaning we provide unrivalled image capture.
We specialise in performing Drone Building Inspections in Dublin. We are fully licensed and insured to perform commercial work in the Republic of Ireland.
Almost all of Dublin County is covered by controlled airspace, which requires Air Traffic Control clearance. This is where a service provider has huge benefits, we take care of all the compliance and data capture including risk assessment for each site and visit, so you don't have to worry.